2020 OPEN HOUSE PROGRAM
WHAT IS IN
- Co-Branded flyers
- Content for social media upon request*
- Texas Top Producer folding chairs
- Sign-in sheet
- Outdoor directional signs
- Outdoor open house blade signs
OPEN HOUSE PROGRAM
TIME-LINE & TO DO’S
UP TO A WEEK BEFORE
- Reserve to host Open House at texastopproducers.com (Available communities are published weekly, if available).
- Call or stop by the Community to introduce yourself to the Community Sales Representative at least one or two days before your scheduled hosting date.
- Be sure to have plenty of promotional materials, such as:
- Business Cards
- Your printed open house flyers supplied by Texas Top Producers
- Home Loan starter kits from the preferred Lender, The American Dream Team powered by Supreme Lending
- Start posting on your social media!
- Find your confirmation email sent that includes your marketing materials
- Be sure to use the suggested hash tags (i.e. #TexasTopProducers, #OpenHouse, etc.)
- If you are advertising on a personal business page, consider boosting your post to reach more viewers and increase shares from friends and followers.
- Review the community features on TexasTopProducers.com and view the floorplan virtual tour of the representative plan.
- Review the schools and school district information
- Review the tax information
THE DAY OF YOUR OPEN HOUSE
- Dress for success. If you look successful, you probably are!
- Show up early, check-in, get the key from the Community Sales Counselor
- Make sure AC/Heat is on and temperature comfortable
- Set up Open House Directional Signs and Open House Flag Banners
- Move cars out of the driveway
- Have music playing for background noise. Something light and airy. (Bring your own Bluetooth speaker as one will not be provided in your kit.)
- Have water and snacks available
- The move in ready home will not be furnished
- Set up the sign in sheet.
- To protect your commission and bonus, be sure to register and complete the online client referral form on TexasTopProducers.com.
- Return Open House Kit and sign in sheet to First Texas Community Office
THE DAY AFTER
Follow up guests with thank you notes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Who is my Client?
Your Client is a prospect who is not already represented by a Realtor and who is not already working with a First Texas Homes Sales Representative. (You can Sell them and/or List their current house)
A customer who comes to the home that is already represented and working with a Realtor is not your Client.
A customer who is already working with First Texas Homes is not your Client.
To protect your commission, be sure to register and electronically refer the Client to TexasTopProducers.com.
Q: How do commissions work in the Refer a Client program?
First Texas Homes pays 3% to the Selling Realtor. If the home has a Realtor Bonus listed per the contract, you receive that as well.
When your client uses the First Texas Family of Homes’ preferred Lender, the American Dream Team powered by Supreme Lending, your client will receive a $3,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift Card and you will receive a $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift Card just for being a Texas Top Producer Member!
What benefits do my Clients receive by using the First Texas Family of Homes’ preferred lender, the American Dream Team powered by Supreme Lending?
Your Client will receive up to $5000 in Closing Cost Assistance*, a $3.000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift Card*, a $1,000 Close-on-Time Guarantee, appraisers who are trained in construction appraisals, and a One-Time, no Out-of-Pocket Cost Refinance.
Q: How do I receive my Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift Card?
You will be invited to our monthly Realtor Rewards Party the month following your closing where you will be presented with your gift card by the First Texas Family of Homes and Texas Top Producers. (Date and Location are subject to change. Stay informed by following Texas Top Producers on social media and monitoring your email for invitations.
Q: Is there a limit to how many $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart gift cards I can receive?
Absolutely not! For every transaction you close with the First Texas Family of Homes in 2020, you will receive a $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart gift card as a ‘Thank You’ on behalf of the Builder. Be sure to keep in mind that when your Client closes with the preferred lender, the American Dream Team powered by Supreme Lending, your Client will receive a $3,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart to shop for the new dream home!